Plumbers in Simi Valley, CA
Reliable Plumbing Repairs, Maintenance, Installations & More
The last thing you want when you have a plumbing problem is a plumber who leaves behind a big mess and takes forever to even finish their work. At Ninja Plumber of Simi Valley, we work with ninja speed and efficiency, and we never dirty up your home. We can complete most plumbing repairs with such ninja speed and we leave your house so pristine, you might not even realize we were ever there. That’s what it means to be a Ninja Plumber!
For quick plumber repairs and drain cleaning, call (818) 649-5559 now.
Plumbing Repairs for Your Simi Valley Home
All it takes is one broken pipe in your home for there to be big plumbing problems. When you notice a sudden drop in water pressure, mildew smells throughout your home, or brown stains on the walls or ceiling, there could be a broken, cracked, or otherwise defective pipe hidden out of sight. Rather than trying to figure out the problem and work on it yourself, which could just make things worse, get a ninja on the job from Ninja Plumbing!
We can complete fast and efficient plumbing repairs and services, such as:
- Repiping: Oftentimes, a broken pipe is better replaced than repaired. We will let you know if repiping would be the more cost-effective option.
- Camera inspections: If a plumbing leak or defect is not readily identifiable, we can use a snake camera to complete a thorough inspection of your water lines.
- Toilet repairs: Don’t get your hands messy with toilet repairs. Stay clean and happy by counting on us to complete the job. As we like to say, “S#!T’s About to Go Down!” Call (818) 649-5559 instead.
24/7 emergency plumbing services are also available to all our customers in Simi Valley. No matter what hour of the day or what day of the year, we can be there in a hurry to get things under control.
Rapid Drain Cleaning & Repairs
Are you and your family bothered by a drain in your home that won’t do its job? Send Ninja Plumber after it! We are equipped with top-grade industry tools that can break apart the meanest clogs imaginable. Thoroughness is built into all of our services, too, so you know that when we finish a job, the results will last.
What might be causing a clog in your home?
- Hair and soap scum: During a typical shower or bath, hair and soap scum will flow down the drain. Hair catches can help, but they can’t catch every strand. After a while, a clog can form in the pipe.
- Paper and plastic: People often use sinks as secondary trashcans for tiny bits of paper and plastic. While this might seem convenient, it actually causes more trouble than good because it will form a clog.
- Food waste and grease: Pouring cooking oil and grease into the sink should never be done. Food clogs can also form due to eggshells, coffee grounds, starchy foods, stringy vegetables, and other common foods.
- Dirt and mud: If you can, wash any dirt off your hands and body outside before you take a shower to get clean. Too much dirt down a drain in too brief an amount of time can be problematic.
Complete Water Heater Services from the Ninjas
You need hot water in your home to stay comfortable day-in and day-out. If there is a problem with your water heater, Ninja Plumber can find the solution. We can perform routine maintenance and tank flushes to keep your water heater running well without a hitch.
Water heater repairs and replacements are also in our plumbing skillset. With an inspection of your water heater, we can tell you what option would be better in the long run. Our aim is to get your water heater fully functional at the lowest cost to you.
How Long Do Water Heaters Last
The average lifespan of your water heater lasts between 6- 12 years. Anything beyond that is borrowed time and should consider replacing the tank with a newer model to avoid it working less efficiently and requiring frequent repairs. Call your local professional plumber to perform an inspection today.
Signs You Need to Replace Your Water Heater
Signs you may need to replace your water heater include:
- Age: Your water heater system is more than 10 years old.
- Noises: You notice strange noises coming from your tank, such as popping and banging.
- Rusty water: Cloudy or rusty colored water coming from your taps.
- Leaks: You noticed puddling around your water heater.
- No hot water: Your tank is not producing any hot water.
- Repairs: Your water heater requires frequent repairs.
For plumbing services of all sorts in Simi Valley, call (818) 649-5559 or contact Ninja Plumber online.