S#!T's ABOUT TO GO DOWN!
Water Heater Repair in Los Angeles, CA
24-Hour Water Heater Service in Van Nuys, Los Angeles & Ventura County
Not getting enough hot water? Think there might be something wrong with your water heater? Ready for an upgrade? Contact Ninja Plumber!
We offer the following water heater services:
- New installation
- Tankless water heater services
Since 2013, we’ve been the area’s trusted plumbing professionals. Our expert technicians offer a full range of water heater services in Van Nuys, Los Angeles, and Ventura County from new water heater installation to comprehensive repairs and replacements. We understand that having hot water is important; that’s why we’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide you with emergency service.
Call (818) 649-5559 or contact us online today to schedule fast & affordable water heater repair in Los Angeles, Van Nuys, or Ventura County!
Other common water heater problems—such as sediment buildup, uneven water temperatures, or an unlit pilot light—can usually be effectively addressed with professional repairs.
Call Ninja Plumber Today
You can trust our team to provide you with honest and professional recommendations and advice regarding whether you need water heater repairs or replacement. If your current unit can’t be fixed, we offer high-quality water heater installation in Los Angeles. Our team will ensure that your new water heater is installed correctly and that everything is up to code. Learn more about our financing options!
In addition to water heater repairs and replacements, we also offer maintenance services. Flushing the tank at least once a year will help prevent sediment buildup, improve performance, increase efficiency, and extend the lifespan of your water heater. Learn more by contacting us today!
For professional water heater repair in Van Nuys, Los Angeles, or Ventura County, call (818) 649-5559 or contact us online. Se habla español.
It's a good thing to find pros like this.
I used Ninja Plumber once in 2017 and again today in 2019. First time was to work on my sink and this time was to replace my water pressure regulator. Both experiences were excellent.- Roy H.
Courteous and capable professionals. Reasonable price.- Benjamin L.
They all have been professional, proficient and kind :)
Fantastic! We've used the Ninja's on three separate occasions over the last few years and will call them anytime we need!- Natalie S.
Should I Repair or Replace My Water Heater?
If your water heater isn’t working properly or if it’s sprung a leak, you might be wondering whether it can be repaired or if you’ll need to replace it altogether. A new water heater may seem like a large initial investment but, in many cases, replacing your water heater could be the more cost-effective solution.
So, how can you tell if your water heater should be replaced? Some signs include:
- Leaks: When water heaters start leaking, repairs are simply not an option. If you’ve found a big puddle of water under your water heater or have seen other signs of a leak, it’s time to schedule a water heater replacement service.
- Corrosion: Corrosion can—and likely will—lead to leaks. While you may have some time, depending on the extent of the corrosion, you should be prepared to replace your water heater soon.
- Poor Energy Efficiency: Old water heaters simply aren’t as efficient as newer models. While poor energy efficiency isn’t necessarily something you can’t live with, replacing your water heater with a new, energy-efficient model can ultimately offset the price of installation.
- Rusty Water: As your tank ages, mineral deposits build up over time and will cause visible dirt or rust coming from your water taps. If you notice signs of rusted water, contact your local professional plumber.
- Odd noises: Banging or tapping sounds coming from your water heater can signify that you have sediment buildup and can cause cracks in your tank, leading to a leaky tank. It would be best if you considered replacing it with a newer model.